In this site; Free Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, vBulletin, Magento, Opencart, osCommerce, PrestaShop, IPB and PSD Graphics etc. You can download and use.
FREE DOWNLOAD | Nulled & Warez WooCommerce Measurement Price Calculator plugin allows you to automate product pricing with respect to its measurement. You can sell variable sized products according to their dimensions, Area (Sqft), Volume and Weight. Perfect pricing solutions for store selling blinds, wallpapers, liquids, flooring, etc.
WooCommerce Pricing calculator allows you to sell product based on the price by unit of measurement (Price per meter, foot, Sqft, Cubic yard, Mile, Killometer, etc). Instead of forcing customer to buy products in fixed sizes or quantity let them enter their measurement and calculate the exact price based on their input.
Some Possibilities for Price Calculation
1. Sell Products By Length
Selling one dimensional products such as fabrics, cables, ropes, pipes by meter, yard, foot, inch etc. Just configure the measurement unit and price per unit and this extension will do the rest.
2. Product pricing by Weight
A perfect solution for selling products by weight such as rice, sugar, fertilizers, etc. All you have to do is select a weight unit (gram, milligram, kg, Oz, lb, and ton), configure price per unit, and start selling products by its weight. The plugin auto-calculates total price.
3. Sell products by Area (Sqft)WooCommer Price Calculator Plugin allows you to sell products with respect to area. For example, carpets, floor tiles, or land area. Configure a measurement unit (Sq mm, sq meter, Sqft, Sqyd, etc) and per unit unit price to get started.
4. Sell Liquids & Volume based ProductsWooCommerce Measurement Price calculator is useful for the online stores selling products in liters, milliliters, gallons, cubic yard, cubic meter and volume units. Additionally, you can set up discounted prices for varying measurements in volume.
DEMO – For Liquid Products
DEMO – For Volume Based Products
5. Some More Examples:
- Wallpapers sold based on the room dimensions. DEMO
- Land Sold by square meter – DEMO
Price Tables & Quatity based DiscountsWith WooCommerce Price Calculator Plugin, you can create pricing table for products that shows a standard price per unit, and a discounted rate for a different measurement ranges.
Define Measurement RangesCreate measurement ranges by entering a starting and ending product size / quantity. You can create as many ranges as you want to show customers how prices would change if they buy in large quantities
Set Normal Price & Sale for Each RangeOnce you configure measurement ranges you can set normal and sale price for each range. The prices will be displayed on front end to motivate customer to buy in large quantities to avail maximum discount.
More Features of WooCommerce Measurement Price Calculator:
- Set custom labels for each input field
- Define measurement unit for each input field
- 6 default modes of price calculation
To download the full nulled version click on the links below