In this site; Free Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, vBulletin, Magento, Opencart, osCommerce, PrestaShop, IPB and PSD Graphics etc. You can download and use.
FREE DOWNLOAD | Nulled & Warez DirectoryPlus is the new generation of our previous business directory script that has sold hundreds of copies here on Codecanyon with mostly positive reviews. Based on DirectoryApp, it was completely rewritten to make code leaner and faster and also incorporate the latest version of the Bootstrap framework which is now on version 4. The front end was rewritten as well to remove hundreds of unnecessary CSS lines, making it easier to modify and customize the theme as well as adding new features.
Directory Features Overview
- All native PHP code with a simple structural framework, any person with even a very basic PHP knowledge is able to quickly understand what’s going on and make modifications
- Fast page load times
- Configurable billing plans (free, paid, one time payment, monthly, annual, featured listing)
- Google Maps, Mapbox, OpenStreetMap, HERE, TomTom, Wikimedia Maps compatible
- Geolocation support (HTML 5 API)
- Payment Gateways: Paypal, Stripe
- Custom fields per category or global
- Claim listings so you can populate your site with listings then let business owners claim and pay for the listing
- Contact owner form for each listing
- Search by custom field
- Create static pages and blog posts using TinyMCE
- Built-in contact page (contact site owner) with form to email
- Templating system
- Rating system
- User reviews and comments
- Login with Facebook, Twitter and email account
- Multiple currencies support
- Responsive design looks good on mobile and desktop
- SEO optmized, friendly URLs, user-defined meta descriptions
- Translations files in plain text format (editable in notepad or similar) including the admin area
- Intuitive and simplified files and folders structure, no complicated nested folders makes it easy to edit
- Fast support
Bootstrap based design
DirectoryPlus uses Bootstrap 4’s layout grid, components and utilities extensively and it has a very neutral theme that can easily adapt to several business types. This also makes it easy for third party designers to make layout modifications because they only need to be familiar with the Bootstrap framework.
DirectoryPlus allows you to create “Custom Fields” on the category level or create global custom fields. For example, you can create a “Delivery (yes/no)” field and it shows up only for listings in the “Food” category. Or you can create a “Free Wi-fi” field to let users search for listings that offer free wi-fi. Custom fields can be required/optional and also searchable.
Monetize Your Directory
Flexible pricing plans allows you to create one time payments as well as monthly and annual recurring subscriptions. Current payment gateways supported are:
With this feature you can kickstart your directory by creating listings and let business owners claim and pay for the listings so that they can edit, correct and add additional information.
DirectoryPlus comes with a simple blog system that allows you to create blog posts and pages and uses the popular TinyMCE wysiwyg editor. You can define whether to show a post in the feed, if not, it will be a stand alone page.
DirectoryPlus supports multiple map providers: Mapbox, HERE, TomTom, Wikimedia, OpenStreetMap and Google Maps. You can choose one or multiple ones. If you select multiple map providers DirectoryPlus will randomly select one on every page load.
Allow business owners to create coupons for deals and discounts. Users can browse all coupons available on the site.
Fast Loading Times
Directory Plus was designed with loading speed in mind. All pages load fast, including the admin area which will almost never show you spinning animations that impact your productivity.
You can use DirectoryPlus to build niche directories, here are some examples:
- Restaurants and bars directory
- Health care directory
- Automotive listings (dealers, repair, parts and supplies, tires, etc)
- Church listings
- Local area directory
- Night life directory
- Pets directory
- and much more
Please access the user guide at: http://x-php.pro/docs/DirectoryPlus/
- PHP 5.5+
- MySQL 5.6.*+ (Requires FULLTEXT search in InnoDB)
business directory, city guide script, business listings, classified ads, foursquare, google maps, geolocation directory, responsive, restaurant reviews, yellow pages, yelp, clone, google places, directory scripts
To download the full nulled version click on the links below