In this site; Free Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, vBulletin, Magento, Opencart, osCommerce, PrestaShop, IPB and PSD Graphics etc. You can download and use.
FREE DOWNLOAD | Nulled & Warez Want to check it out live? Here’s the demo
Note: Sending notification messages, sending email messages, sending SMS messages and contact number lookup is disabled in the demo version. The demo resets ever 3 hours.
Administration Control Panel
Username: [email protected]
Client Control Panel
Username: [email protected]
Fresh, up-to-date documentation can be viewed at http://appointmentmachinewiki.x692222.com/
The Appointment Machine SaaS
The Appointment Machine SaaS is a robust Software-as-a-Service platform that works straight out of the box. It is appointment scheduling software and acts as a complete provider:client:user appointment manager with integrated email and multi-provider SMS confirmation notifications. It hosts multi client profiles – which allows you to have one SaaS installation, catering for unlimited clients and unlimited end-users. Notification messages and time schedules are fully customizable per profile, per appointment calendar, per appointment instance. The Appointment Machine SaaS is legend. It is a crackerjack.
The Appointment Machine SaaS is reliable, requires minimum command line installation and it just works. This platform is built to allow the license holder to easily set-up a SaaS environment and sell the service to his or her customers – so in short – this platform is built to make you money. This, combined with the guarantee that we have your back by providing first-class support to you as well as regular new software feature updates – The Appointment Machine SaaS is a turnkey software solution which allows you to focus on sales, while we take care of the software.
What You Get
- a Complete software package which features an administration panel from where an administrator (depends on the access levels set in the back end) can completely manage all system settings, day-to-day-running, view data-insights, manage client profile information as well as simulate each and every action or feature of the client control panel – on behalf of a client.
- a Complete software package which features a client control panel from where profile users can log in, manage all day to day appointment scheduling, re-scheduling and general appointment management, view in-depth information about each and every appointment, set up multi- SMS gateway configurations to send SMS text messages, do in-depth contact number validation to validate that contact numbers are valid, reachable and even view the network carrier, completely manage customer accounts and load more features to come.
- Our guaranteed continues support to improve the The Appointment Machine SaaS wherever possible, develop new feature modules based in our client requests
- a Solid piece of working software which can be set up in multi server environments as well as in the cloud, especially the Amazon AWS Cloud
How The Appointment Machine SaaS Works
You, the administrator
You are the license holder of The Appointment Machine SaaS, which runs in a web server environment. You provide an “Appointment Manager” service to your clients. You are thus the administrator and will access the administration panel of the system. You can set up more than one administrator user account and assign access roles for each administrator user. The administrator panel (based on the access roles created) has full access to each profile (client) account and can action each feature on behalf of the profile account.
Your Client, the service provider
Your client is the service provider to their customers. They log into their control and manage their appointments from the client control panel. Each client holds one profile account. Each profile account can have multiple users. Each profile account can have multiple calendars. Each calendar can have multiple appointments, its own calendar configuration and its own notification message configurations. Each profile account can have multiple SMS gateway provider configurations.
To sum it up
So – you provide an appointment manager service to your clients. Your clients use this appointment manager service to serve their customers.
Yes! We’re extending The Appointment Machine SaaS based on what our clients want! For more information, click click here
The Appointment Machine SaaS makes partially or in a whole, use of:
Below is a list of server requirements – however, if you are hosting The Appointment Machine SaaS in the cloud on an instance such as Amazon AWS Beanstalk or in a server environment such as Homestead, then there is no need to manually install any software package on your server.
- PHP >= 5.5.9
- OpenSSL PHP Extension
- PDO PHP Extension
- Mbstring PHP Extension
- Tokenizer PHP Extension
* 30 August 2016 - V1.01a - Removed the ability for profile users (your direct customers) to configure their own SMS gateways. The idea was to totally remove the ability to set custom SMS gateway configurations from the client/profile accounts section - so that ALL SMS notification messages would have sent via the globally selected SMS gateway configuration - set in the administration section. However, inbound SMS notifications is a planned feature coming in the future - thus - adding the feature to receive inbound SMS messages, per profile account - possibly even per profile calender. When inbound SMS text feature is introduced - one would need the ability to set a "from" number per profile account - to ensure that inbound text messages will be routed accordingly. So, to ensure that inbound SMS feature is catered for, the ability to configure custom SMS gateways "from" numbers per profile account / configuration remains - but only from the administration section. So when creating a profile account, a default gateway should be selected from the administration section. As user ikbeneenkiwi has suggested - one would want to provide a complete working solution to the end-user / client - without having them to / them have the ability, to configure SMS gateway settings from the client/profile. The updated source is still in the Envato review queue. * 30 August 2016 - Initial launch v1.0
Features In Development
* Rewriting The Appointment Manager into Laravel 5.3 utilizing the new and improved Laravel 5.3 enhancements * API to view a calendar appointments on user-specified end points, such as a website. This is based on a per calendar basis * API call for every appointment scheduled / re-scheduled - thus enabling application owners and/or profile users to interconnect their own billing systems by receiving a GET/POST from The Appointment Machine SaaS with the appointment information * PDF export based on wkhtmltopdf * Once-off and recurring invoicing
To download the full nulled version click on the links below