In this site; Free Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, vBulletin, Magento, Opencart, osCommerce, PrestaShop, IPB and PSD Graphics etc. You can download and use.
FREE DOWNLOAD | Nulled & Warez Easy Web Search is engine to use inside a web site. Simple Crawling System is available to submit URLs and Links and XML Site Maps. URLs From submitted Sites or Site Maps will be automatically added to search database when admin run crawling. Once crawling is done the links with their contents (Title, Description, Keywords and Plain text from web link) will be available to search. If the total web site is linked to it’s home page, you need jut give home page url or xml sitemap to the system and run crawling once. You do not need to much work to implement a search system inside your web site. Any link associated in the database will automatically updated when users view the pages. So you need to run crawling at admin area only for adding new links from sites/site maps. And if you think some links are not to update when users view page, you can just disable update from admin area for that link.Besides this automated link cashing system, you can add manual links even if it does not linked to any of your pages. “Manual URL” under Crawled Data List will help to make your own search url, title, description, keywords and content for custom url. Using this you can add “search term” record at database for Video, Music, PDF or Flash Page. Please note Manual URLs are not crawled during “Running of Crawling”.
Five Steps to Search
- Log into Admin Area
- Submit your web page or xml sitemap
- Wait for Crawling
- Update Crawled Data if necessary
- Search in the search page
Demo LimitationThis script is developed to crawl a single site or just few sites. So handling more site may be hard for this script demo. So please understand it’s limitations. Also please note that batchwise crawling may take some time depending on amount of links in which you submitted (html page or xml site map)
- Responsive Search Page
- Highlighting search term at search results
- Unicode Supported Search
- Crawl Unlimited Pages, Automatic Update Search Database
- Page/XLM Site maps (with web links) Submitting for Crawling
- Links from Submitted Page/sitemaps will be automatically grabs,
- You need to give only main page or pages from your web only. Script will find links within those pages.
- Those links will crawl when running crawling
- Admin Area to Manage Links
- Easy to Use in your web
- Installation Documentation Available
- Full Page Search and Quick Search
- Start Search from html Page
- PHP / MySQL Based
- Simple to Install
- Full Documentation for Installation is available with the package.
- Usage Instructions are also included in the documentation
- PHP 5 and PHP 7
- Sample Pages are available to easy setup
- Run Crawling from Admin Area
- Automatically get Title, Description, Keywords and Content (2000 Characters max.)
- Update Crawled data (Title, Description, Keywords and Content
- Delete or Disable Auto Update (When Crawling) for links
Associating Links to Easy Web SearchThere are three ways to associate links to this Search Engine. Technically single way, adding a page with links to other pages of the web. But the Pages we can add to Search Engine has three types.
01. XML Site MapXML Site map is the most easiest way to make your web search fast. You can generate your site map from online generators. Go to www.xml-sitemaps.com or Just google for “XML Site map Generator”. The standard format of the xml sitemap is as followshttp://www.ceylonwebdesigns.com/1.00dailyOnce you generated your XML sitemap, upload it to your web root and add URL (to your XML file) at Easy Web Search, Admin Panel.
02. HTML Site MapHTML Site map is just a page with list of links to all the pages of a web site. So it’s very easy for Easy Web Search to crawl links from that page. Just give the URL to HTML Site map at Easy Web Search, Admin Panel.
03. Any Web Page LinksEven if you do not have any kind of Site Maps (XML or HTML), still you can add a page from your web site to Search Engine. The only thing you need to note is that this page should have Links (Anchor Tags) to other pages of the web. For example if the home page of your web site is linked to all the pages using a navigation bar, then just add home page to Search Engine.
- 2016-08-29 : Update with PHP 7 Version
- 2016-08-31 : Update Automatic Deletion of Crawled Blank Entries without Description, Keywords or Contents
- 2016-08-31 : Update Automatic Crawling
- 2016-09-01 : Update Vulnerability Checks
- 2016-09-01 : Update Description, Keyword for different meta tag types
- 2016-09-01 : Update Speed Up Crawling Run
- 2016-09-02 : Update Optimizing issues with Link Indexing for some web sites
- 2016-09-02 : Update Implementing XML Site map submission
- 2016-09-02 : Update Batch wise Crawling
- Scheduled : Update Customizing What is to crawl (Content, Description, Keywords)
- Scheduled : Update Crone Job URL for scheduled crawling at server using Crone Job Utility
- Scheduled : Update Unicode Search Result Error fixing
To download the full nulled version click on the links below