In this site; Free Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, vBulletin, Magento, Opencart, osCommerce, PrestaShop, IPB and PSD Graphics etc. You can download and use.
FREE DOWNLOAD | Nulled & Warez WHAT IS THIS BRAND NEW PHP DASHBOARD VERSION 5.0?
This brand NEW PHP Dashboard v5.0 (Enterprise Edition), continues the evolution of my PHP Dashboard series, using the latest version 4.x as the starting point. In this enterprise edition, I’ve improved the interface to make it responsive and tablet friendly, a dashboard community can create dashboards using iPads, non-apple tablets or 2:1 laptops with or without stylus pen devices. I added more “draglets” (draggables on the carousels) to include complete interactive dashboards and infographics. I created a marketplace so that a (private or public) community of draglet developers can contribute/sell what they have developed for others to use. I expanded the data feed options to include CSV, Excel, REST API, RSS and MySQL/Postgres databases for ALL charts. Finally, I created a data mart infrastructure to allow predefinition of reusable data feeds from multiple sources/servers on the internet.
|Desktop computers (soon even laptops) are becoming|
obsolete. In version 5, I “re-laid out” version 4’s
drag & drop interface to be tablet / pen stylus friendly.
Any dashboard that can be built with your desktop and
mouse can be built on an iPad or similar tablet, with
or without a stylus (even though it is ideal to
use a pen).
|Version 5’s features new class of draglets that form|
animated dashboard and infographic templates that
are both live and interactive. Version 4’s draglets
are mostly individual charts (highcharts, mapbox, d3js,
|To allow for extensibility and contribution, wordpress|
has its plug-in architecture and drupal has its modules.
Version 5 has been rearchitected so that “draglets” can
be developed by 3rd parties to extend the functionality
of version 5. A marketplace for these draglets has been
developed so that developers can contribute/sell new
charts, dashboard or infographic templates, dashboard
applications for the community to use.
|Version 5 comes with the ability to pre-define data|
sources as data marts that can be reused across
different charts and dashboards. This is very powerful
new feature is described in more detail in the
documenation. Like version 4, version 5 data sources
can reside in other servers aside from where the
designer resides. This is by design and allows the
collaborative nature of the designer.
|The data feed formats version 5 supports has been|
expanded from JSON only to CSV, Excel, REST API
RSS, MySQL and Postgres databases. Version 4
started this for Highcharts. Version 5 has this for
all chart types available today including the
left nav draglets for full flexibility.
AUTHOR’S NOTE ON SCRIPT: see blog post – Author’s Note: PHP Dashboard 5
REMINDER ON EXTENDED LICENSES Just a friendly reminder that there are two different license levels at codecanyon.net. The regular license is for single FREE user use. If you have multiple clients or charging clients for functionality from this script, then an extended license is the appropriate level. It’s only fair as I do spend a lot of time tuning these scripts. And more sales/revenues means I can code more features and it has come to my attention that many purchasers are using my script for commercial (for pay) purposes with just the regular license. Thanks for you support. Click for more details – Regular vs. Extended License Comparison
- A PHP 7/MySQL supported webserver is required – IMPORTANT your server settings need to match settings here. Many PHP/MySQL errors stem from configuration options of customer php server instances. NOTE: I am not a server expert so cannot assist in server configuration. However, I use siteground’s (siteground.com) – Start Up Hosting (basic). I can help if you decide to use this.
- This script uses hosted libraries for Highsoft (code.highcharts.com, etc) and no installation required. It does require you to procure the appropriate Highsoft (Highcharts, Highmaps, Highstock) license based on your use. Click here for details.
- This script uses hosted libraries for Mapbox functionality and no installation required. It does require you to procure the appropriate Mapbox license (api authorization key) based on your use. Click here for details.
- See ‘Installing this Script’ How To Video below for a demo of installation.
HOW TO VIDEO LIBRARY
PHP Dashboard v5
- Version 5.0
- Foundation – PHP/HTML Dashboard scripts
- Responsive Interface
- New Draglets
- Draglet Marketplace
- Data Marts
- Expanded Data Feeds
My Other Scripts at Codecanyon:
- (BRAND NEW!!!) PHP Daytrader’s Candlestick Pattern Hunter v1.0
- Twilio “Geo-text” Plug-In (a PHP Uber-style Geotracker Add On)
- PHP Uber-style GeoTracker
- PHP Dashboard v4.0 Collaborative Social Dashboards
- PHP Dashboard v3.0 – For Mobile Devices
- PHP Dashboard v2.7 – Responsive Carousels
- PHP Dashboard – NEW Version 1.2
- HTML5 Data-Driven Documents (D3js) Plug-In
- HTML5 Cloud Dashboard Designer
- HTML5 Streetmaps
- PHP Streetmaps
To download the full nulled version click on the links below