Nulled Codecanyon Icarus All In One Page Redirect Plugin for WordPress (Miscellaneous) Download - RIP
In this site; Free Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, vBulletin, Magento, Opencart, osCommerce, PrestaShop, IPB and PSD Graphics etc. You can download and use.
FREE DOWNLOAD | Nulled & Warez Icarus All In One Page Redirect WordPress Plugin is a powerful tool to make page redirection related stuff extremely simple. - Page not found redirection? Random post redirection? Login/logout redirection? Https/http/www/non-www redirection? Comment/attachment redirection? Maintenance mode/Coming soon page? Time/referrer/os/username/device type/login type/ip/country/language/browser redirection? - No problem!
What You Can Do With This Plugin?
- You can create multiple links that point to the same target
- You can redirect old, broken links to functional ones – SEO Value!
- You can mask affiliate marketing links
- You can shorten links
- You can activate ‘Maintenance Mode’ – show a page that informs your users that your page is not available for the moment
- You can save your links after you migrated from an old blog installation, from another CDN (ex: Blogspot) You can redirect your HTTP traffic to HTTPS and vice versa – SEO Value!
- You can redirect you non-www traffic to www and vice versa – SEO Value!
- You can set 301(best for SEO), 302, 303, 307, 403 or 404 status codes to pages
- You can show different versions of pages on mobile/tablet/desktop devices
- Bot detection – you can redirect only website crawlers to custom pages – not recommended, punished by Google
- You can redirect logged in/not logged in/administrator/not administrator users to different pages
- You can automatically redirect a user from a custom page, after a predefined timeout
- You can redirect a user to an ‘exit strategy’ page, where he can like and share your page, before he leaves
- You can redirect users based on their IP address
- You can redirect users based on their country or language
- You can redirect users based on their browser version
- You can redirect 404 Not Found pages
- You can generate a link that serves a random post on every access
- You can redirect your users after they logged in/logged out
- You can redirect users if they made a comment for the first time on your blog
- You can redirect users from an attachment page to it’s parent page
- You can redirect users in a given time period only
- You can redirect users if they come from a specific list of referrers (ex: facebook.com, twitter.com)
- You can redirect a user based on his username – you can ban users!
- You can redirect users if they have a predefined OS – ex: redirect all users who have Windows installed on their machines!
- Works with WordPress Custom Post Types
- You can completely re-write the URL for the redirect so it takes the place of the original URL
- You can redirect without needing to create a Page or Post. This is useful for sites that were converted to WordPress and have old links that create 404 errors
- Destination URL can be to another WordPress page/post or any other website with an external URL
- Request URL can be a full URL path, the post or page ID, permalink or page slug
- View a list of all passed redirected pages/posts
- Export of redirects for backup
- Wildcard redirect features.
- Works with WordPress Nav Menus
- This plugin does not modify the .htaccess file. It is less likely (then other plugins) to break your WordPress installation. It works using the WordPress function wp_redirect() and http header sending, which is a form of PHP header location redirect.
- Not enough features for you? This plugin also has a responsive design, is fully mobile compatible, is translations ready, is optimized for speed – has no speed impact and benefits of lifetime updates and support.
Can you get a better deal elsewhere?
To download the full nulled version click on the links below