In this site; Free Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, vBulletin, Magento, Opencart, osCommerce, PrestaShop, IPB and PSD Graphics etc. You can download and use.
For simplicity, then the tables schema are the same between the main database connection and the additional linked table database connection. You can try this project by yourself in your computer. You will learn some important things about how to implement “Linked Tables” by using the “Row_Inserted” server event from your PHPMaker project.By using this PHPMaker project, then you will learn:
1. How to setup another database connection using “Linked Tables” feature, besides using the existing main database connection.
2. How to write a simple PHP code that will execute the INSERT INTO SQL to another table, by using “Row_Inserted” server event.
3. How to use another database connection from “Linked Tables”, and implementing it via ew_Execute() global function.
4. How to re-synchronize a PHPMaker project file without having to lose all the customization/settings in the current project.
5. How to create and generate a web application within only a few minutes.Minimum version: PHPMaker 2018. Initially created on May 8, 2018 by using PHPMaker 2018. The only extension is used by this project is “DateTimePicker”. This extension is shipped with PHPMaker built-in. You can simply enable it from: “Tools” -> “Extensions” -> “Type: Date/Time Picker”. 1. Create two databases: “codecanyon_linked1” and “codecanyon_linked2” respectively.
2. Run the “codecanyon_linked1.sql” script inside “codecanyon_linked1” database, in order to create a new table named “table1”.
3. Run the “codecanyon_linked2.sql” script inside “codecanyon_linked2” database, in order to create a new table named “table2”.
4. Run the “codecanyon_linkedtables.pmp” by using PHPMaker application.
5. Change the connection info in the “Database” tab, then click “Tools” -> “Synchronize”, to update the main database connection info.
6. Click on top menu: “Edit” -> “Add Linked Tables”, select “codecanyon_linked2 (var: codecanyon_linked2, type: MySQL)” from the “Database” selection list (error may occur because the username and password are incorrect, ignore it).
7. Click on the “Synchronize database” button to display “Database Connection” dialog window in order to change the database info, change the connection info, and then click on “Synchronize” button to synchronize the new setting and close the form.
8. Click on the “Generate” tab, change the destination folder to where you want to output the generated files from “Application root folder” and “Destination folder” respectively.
9. If you use your own PC as a testing server, setup your testing web server (read “Generate Settings” -> “Testing web server” in the help file), check “Browse after generation” if you want PHPMaker to open your browser after generation,
10. Click on the “Generate” button and wait until all the files are generated,
11. When script generation is finished, upload the files to your testing server if necessary.
12. Browse the website.1. Make sure you have already run/open the “codecanyon_linkedtables.pmp” file by using PHPMaker application.
2. Click on “table1” from “Database” pane at the left side of your PHPMaker project.
3. Click on “Code (Server Events, Client Scripts and Custom Templates)” tab.
4. Go to this location: “Server Events” -> “Table-Specific” -> “Common”, and see the code in “Row_Inserted” section.1. Run the generated web application from your favorite browser.
2. Make sure you have already selected “table 1” menu.
3. Click on ”+” (Add) button to open the Add form page.
4. In the “table 1 Add” form page, fill in the “Description” and “Date” fields.
5. Click on “Add” button to save that new record, and make sure the insertion process is successfully.
6. Check that new record in “table 2”, by clicking on the “table 2” menu item.
7. Make sure that new record is already exists in the “table 2”.
To download the full nulled version click on the links below